Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Act 23: Water Spillage

Over the weekend I was at a religion summit. I had to go to this summit as a part of the process for making your Confirmation. It was really early in the morning and I felt like I was sleep walking. I went with my two friends and I had to sit in the back of the car with the new system. I have no clue how someone could listen to that, that early in the morning. So, the day went on and then lunch time came. The bought us pizza and wing, which was a big plus. One of my friends had water in a cup. On accident, the cup was bumped and the water went everywhere. I went and got paper towels and helped to clean up the water right away. He appreciated the help that I gave because the water is everywhere. I was happy to help out and made sure that the mess was all cleaned up.

No comments:

Post a Comment