Friday, March 8, 2013

Act 24: A Little Wave


I like to cheer people up when they are having a bad day. One day, I saw someone in the hall, having a pretty bad day. He seemed like he was very down in the dumps and that made me feel sad for him. So, as I was walking past him in the hallway, I gave him a little wave. Also, with that wave, I said hi to him. He got a big smile on his face. I was in the next class with him. In that class, he thanked me for waving and saying hello to him because it made him very happy. I am glad that I could help brighten someone’s day just a little bit. It makes me feel good that I can put a smile on someone’s face when they are not in the best mood. I turned my friend’s frown upside down. I will continue to watch out for my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment