Friday, March 8, 2013

Act 26: Teammates


Another one of my travel softball pitchers had a lesson she had to go to for pitching. She asked me to catch for her and I said I would. We went to Iroquois School to do her pitching lesson. I caught for her while her pitching coach was helping and instructing her. She first warmed up pitching and then she went on to doing this endurance round. The one thing she had to do was a suicide run in the gym. I cheered her on as she ran so it would motivate her to push through. After that, she took a break and then went back to a contest. If she did not fulfill the things she had to do correctly, she had to do lunges across the gym. She did sadly lose and had to do lunges. However, so she did not have to do them alone, I joined her, to help her get through the exercise. I am happy to be there for my teammate.

No comments:

Post a Comment