On Friday, two of my favorite people came and visited the
school. They’re names are Sarah Mye and Amber Breyer. It was such a great
surprise. I was so excited to see them! I haven’t seen them in so long, and I had
so much to talk to them about. At one point, I was talking to Sarah, and I saw
out of the corner of my eye that Amber had dropped her water bottle. I then
excused myself from talking to Sarah and went to pick up the water bottle for
Amber. She appreciated my act of kindness very much. I was glad that for just
the little time that they visited, that I did a little act of kindness toward
her for that day. I hope that my small act would stay with her for a while. I
thought it was a nice gesture to give to her as she leaves the school.
No comments:
Post a Comment