Last Friday, my mom and I had some running around to do. We
had to go to Target, Wegmans, and to go get our hair cut. We had a lot to do
and a lot to get. It was also around dinner time, and both of us were getting
very hungry. My mom knows how much I love to go out to eat. She surprised me
and had me guess where we were going to go eat. We were just about to pass the
Olive Tree, so I figured that it was the place! And, it was! We parked the car
and headed into the restaurant. In the front, there was a man dropping an older
woman off. He was then helping her walk toward the door. Before they got to the
door, I went to it and opened it so that they didn’t have to try and open it,
risking falling on the slippery sidewalk. They appreciated my kind act!
No comments:
Post a Comment