After basketball, I usually wait a while for my ride.
Sometimes I go into the weight room to talk to people and Mr. Carll while I
wait. I was walking from the weight room to check if my ride was there and
noticed something lying on the rug. It was a bunch of cut up pieces of paper.
They were everywhere and so many people kept walking past them, without even
thinking to pick them up. I was sitting there just thinking whether I should
pick them up. And, then I thought what a nice thing to do for the janitors, so
they didn’t have to pick the mess up. So, I helped them out and put all the
messy pieces in the garbage can. I felt like it was the least I could do for
the people who work so hard for our school. Doing this for them was one less
thing that they had to worry about.
No comments:
Post a Comment