Thursday, February 28, 2013

Act 21: Happy Birthday


Birthdays are something that most people get very excited and happy about. Usually when it is someone’s birthday and people know it, they say “happy birthday”, of course. I feel that a simple “happy birthday” means a lot to someone when they hardly know the person. I feel as if it is taken more to heart and really makes the birthday boy or girl feel happy. Today, it was a kid’s birthday and I found out while I was in class with him. He seemed very excited that it was his birthday. I have never really talk to this specific kid before. We were waiting for the bell to ring and he was standing behind me. I was planning on saying “happy birthday”, and this was the perfect time. I turned around and said “happy birthday” to him! He looked like he really appreciated it. It felt good to put a smile on the face of someone I really didn’t know!

No comments:

Post a Comment