Basketball is one off the sports that my family is into. My
two sisters an di have been playing the sport since we were little. At St. John
the Baptist School, our rivals were Our Lady of Blessed Sacrament and still
are. Yesterday, Anne and I both had basketball games. And, of course, one of
the biggest games for both of us were on the same day. The places where we were
playing were at least 40 minutes away from each other. Anne was playing in the
St. Mary’s tournament against OLBS and I was playing at Tonawanda. I knew this
was going to be a hard decision for my parents to choose which place they would
go. However, I helped to make their decision easier. I told them both to go to
Anne’s games because she is in 8th grade and it would be the last
time ever that they could see a Kocher play against the rival, OLBS. They
appreciated that a lot. However, my mom chose to come to my game and just keep
receiving updates from my dad.
No comments:
Post a Comment