Monday, January 7, 2013

Act 1: Thinking of Others


During the Christmas time, I really love to give gifts to others. I love to put that smile on people’s faces when I give them the gifts. Even though that is not what the season is about, to me it feels good to make people feel good. This Christmas, there was a particular situation where I think I really made someone feel good. My friend has been going through a rough time lately with some things in life and with family. I’ve been talking to this person and helping them through it so they could still enjoy the break and Christmastime. I got this person a small present; however what I gave them turned out to mean a lot. I did not know how much this was going to mean to this person until they told me. It made me feel so good that I had such an impact on someone, in such a small way. I am just happy to put a smile on someone’s face.  

No comments:

Post a Comment