Last Friday night, I went out to dinner with my parents. My favorite
dinner is a fish fry, and my parents knew that I would love to go out for one,
and because it was Friday night. Also, I was an only child that night. Both of
my sisters were away, so I got treated to a night out. The dinner was
delicious. Both my mom and I had fish fries and my dad had shrimp. We went to
Town and Country Family Restaurant, which is never disappointing for a good
dinner. It was very relaxing and nice to spend quality time with my parents. Once
we were done with our dinner, we went to the register to get our check. While
we were standing there, I saw this older couple starting to walk out. The
elderly man had a walker, and was having some trouble. Before he got to the
door, I went and held the door for him. They appreciated my kindness very much
and it felt good to help the couple in need.
No comments:
Post a Comment