My little sister Anne was playing one of her games at the
high school. My dad is the one who is in charge of the athletic program at St.
John’s and was there keeping score. My dad wanted to make sure that no little
kids were running around the school and hallways because this was a privilege
for the teams to be playing here. He wanted to make sure everything was going
to stay under control. So, Marisa, Lindsey, Sara, and I decided to help out and
be hall monitors. We were so excited to do this. And, we definitely wanted to
be better than SpongeBob the hall monitor. We did this in shifts. Marisa and I
had the one game, and Lindsey and Sara had the other. I don’t know how Lindsey
and Sara did, however Marisa and I were pretty bad at it. We still kept kids
out of the halls, but they kept coming back. I was just glad to be able to help
out and keep the kids under control.
No comments:
Post a Comment