This year I am taking U.S. History for a class. I really
like Mr. Foss as a teacher because he relates everything to real life. It helps
me to really understand the meaning of things in history better. For this
class, one of the materials needed was a three ring binder. We were given a
table of contents to keep all of our papers in order. It is a nice way to make
sure no papers are lost. However, my one friend didn’t keep his papers organized.
They were all just put randomly into a folder, not even in a binder. The papers
are not in order and he has been asked to organize it many times. The one day,
he came to me and told me that he finally got a binder, but no papers were put
into it yet.. He asked to me help him organize it and I did. If it helps my
friend keep his stuff in order for the class, I was happy to help him.
No comments:
Post a Comment