Friday, January 11, 2013

Act 5: Surprise Dinner


My mom and dad both work.  And, they are very hard working parents. They do so much, other than working, for my sisters and I, it’s unbelievable. I appreciate all they do, and I really wanted to surprise them one night. One night my mom didn’t know what she wanted to make for dinner. Before they got home, my sisters and I made dinner. It was a pretty good dinner, if I don’t say so myself! We made a nice spaghetti dinner. There was also garlic bread and side salads. This was a big challenge because I am not a very good cook. However, I did a fine job with the help of my sisters. And, when my parents got home they appreciated it so much. It was nice to see them come home and just relax. With how much they do for us, it was nice to see them receiving something instead of always giving. I will do it again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment