Over this past
weekend, my mom and I went to take Lindsey to the airport to go to Ireland.
Lindsey and her friend, Alycia, are studying abroad for a semester. Our
families went together to take them to the airport. Since Lindsey and Alycia
went to the same college together and they are best friends, we got to know
their family pretty well. So, for this past weekend the family let us stay at
their house in Albany so we wouldn’t have to drive all the way to New Jersey
and back to drop Lindsey off. It was so
nice of them to do this and it was a lot of fun to get to know them even more.
However, it was also hard for both of our families to send the girls off.
Alycia has a younger brother and sister. Alycia’s younger sister and her have a
relationship exactly how Lindsey and I do. They are so extremely close. And,
Erica, the younger sister, was having a hard time like I was with our sisters
going away. When we got home in New York, I texted Erica and told her that I was
here for her to help her get through this and I would act as a big sister until
Alycia returns. Erica appreciated it so much! It made me feel good that I could
help someone out like this.
No comments:
Post a Comment