Friday, January 11, 2013

Act 4: Donating


We have been cleaning out my house a lot, so I have been very busy helping out. It started before Christmas because my mom wanted our house squeaky clean before the big day. One of the things I did was clean my room. Also, I helped my other family members clean their rooms too. After all was done, we all went through our clothes to see which ones we didn’t want any more or ones that we did not wear any more. So, we gathered them all and I went with my mom to take all of them to one of the clothes bins. I decided that there was no reason to put them to waste. I wanted to put them to good use and put them in there to help someone who was truly in need. Afterwards, I felt good about what I did and plan to continue in doing it again once I have clothes I don’t wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment