Thursday, January 17, 2013

Act 8: Green Tea For Anne


I have a little sister named Anne. Anne and I have our ups and downs. We fight sometimes, but I still know that we really do love each other. This is probably very random, however, Anne usually likes to take a bottle of green tea to drink at school. I mean she gets thirsty, so she wants to make sure she has something good to drink. The one time I got home from school, I saw one single green tea water bottle sitting on the table. I was very thirsty and I really wanted to take it. It was so temping, and at first I was going to take it to drink. However, I knew that my mom was not going shopping that night. Also, I knew that Anne would want to take it for school the next day. In the end, I left it so Anne would have a good drink to take to school. I do love my sister, Anne!

No comments:

Post a Comment