Monday, January 7, 2013

Act 2: Making the Right Choice


My break was very busy!  I had a lot of fun with my family and friends. However, there was this one particular time when I wanted to go hang out with my friends. We all had it planned that we were going to go to Lasertron this one night. I was so excited because it was kind of with a new group of people and I was very excited to get to know them. I was trying to beat around that bush that I really should stay home and help around the house because for the first time we were having Christmas at our house. So, this was one of those situations where I really had to think what the right thing to do. In the end, I really didn’t want to, but I chose to stay home and help. I wasn’t very happy at the moment. However, my mom told me how much this meant to her that I stayed home. So, I was then happy that I could do this for my mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment