I went to the snowball over this past weekend. It was so
much fun! And, I just love to dance, so I had a blast! I got ready at Cortney’s
house and took pictures there also. Then, once we were all done with that, we
headed to the dance. The music was pretty good and the lights were really cool.
After the dance, I went to Nick’s house with a bunch of people. It was a lot of
fun. We were all exhausted after the dance. However, we still had fun even
though how tired we all were. Many people fell asleep early that night. The
very last ones up were Brandon and I. We stayed up for a while and just talked
until we got really tired. Then, it was getting to the point when we wanted to
go to bed. There was no room for
Brandon to sleep, so I made him a little bed of blankets by the fire. I just wanted to make sure he was comfortable enough to sleep.
Brandon to sleep, so I made him a little bed of blankets by the fire. I just wanted to make sure he was comfortable enough to sleep.
No comments:
Post a Comment