As I talked about before, Lindsey has left for Ireland for
four months. It has still been hard, but things have been much better. One of
Lindsey’s biggest things that she was upset about when she left is missing out
on different events. The whole time she was telling me how upset she was, I’d
tell her that she can always see pictures of big events when she comes back,
and then she will know everything that happened. After hearing how upset
Lindsey was, my little sister, Anne, and I have been thinking about what we
could do so that when Lindsey came back from Ireland, it would feel like she
never even missed a second of anything. Anne and I then decided to make a
picture album. Every day since she left, we have been taking one picture a day
of something that has happened. We are keeping tabs on our lives for Lindsey!
And, now she won’t be upset because it’ll be like she has been home all along.
This is a surprise for her, so I can’t wait until May, when she gets to see our
project for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment