Thursday, January 24, 2013

Act 10: Squeaky Clean


This past weekend, we had a four day weekend. It was such a nice little break from school and then it gave us a short week to be in school. The day we had off was because of Martin Luther King Jr. day. However, both of my parents still had to work. So, it was only my sister and I who were at home. When I got home from practice, the kitchen was a mess. I knew my mom would not like the mess at all! I decided to clean all the dishes that were piled up around the sink. I washed the table and also emptied and reloaded the dishwasher so that there would be no dishes or messes in sight. My mom came home from work and was so excited about the nice surprise. I had the kitchen clean and people would have never known that it was the same kitchen as before! It was squeaky clean!

No comments:

Post a Comment