Basketball season has started and people are in the
basketball kind of mood. Many of my friends play on the boys’ team, and I love
to go watch them play. This year I decided to surprise them by making them
signs! Marisa wanted to help make the signs, so I invited her along. We went
out and bought a bunch of supplies for them. We wanted to make sure that these were going to
be the best posters ever seen! Also, we added our own little touch to it. This
was sparkles! It made them look so good. We went home and sat down to spend a
lot of time on these posters. And, in the end, it was all worth it in so many
ways. First of all, I think they look so good on the wall. Also, the boys we
made them for appreciated them so much! It made me feel good that we could help
support our boys!
No comments:
Post a Comment