Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Act 13: The Blanket


Over Christmas, I love to buy gifts for people. At first I couldn’t figure out what I wanted to get my one friend. Guys are hard to shop for and I really wanted to think of something good for him. For weeks I kept thinking and thinking, and couldn’t come up with something that I thought he’d really like. Then, I talked to some of my friends and they gave me different ideas. One of the ideas was to make him one of those tie blankets. I was really interested in doing that. So, I went to the store and bought fabric. I sat down for about an hour and made this blanket. It turned out so good! When I gave it to him, he absolutely loved it. Then, some of the ties came undone, and I took it back home and retied it. Then, it looked perfect! I’m so glad he liked his blanket!

No comments:

Post a Comment